Our specialty coatings services are similar to paint. They can be brushed, rolled or sprayed on surfaces in varying thicknesses, depending on the specific application:
- Elastomeric Coatings
- Epoxy Coatings
- Ability to stretch
- Excellent small crack and hole sealantsz
- Strong adhesive
- Thermal protection
Why DPT Construction
DPT Construction’s crew consists of highly trained professionals focused on your particular needs as they relate to specialty coatings. For example, elastomeric coatings have many desirable qualities. It has the ability to stretch. This is why it is often used to seal concrete, masonry and stucco. It easily seals small cracks and holes which protects further deterioration.
- It also acts as a thermal transfer and insulator. This reduces utility costs by keeping the inside of the building cool and comfortable.
- Epoxy coatings are an epoxy resin mixture similar to a tough, plastic-like film. It is resistant to water and many other chemicals.
- Many epoxy coatings are comprised of two-components that are stored separately, then mixed together at the job site.
- Give us a call or contact us for an estimate.
- We would be happy to discuss the ways DPT Construction can make your next commercial or residential project a successful one.